PROCEDURE & REQUIRED DOCUMENTATIONS
Terms & Conditions
Following is the Required Documentations for purchasing anything in Easy Monthly Installments.
1 – Choosing your own City-based Online installment Plan on ZE Website.
2 – Submission of Initial Information on Checkout required for further Contact and Procedures for evaluation to be followed by ZE Team
3 – Nearest Branch will be assigned for your application and will evaluate your submitted Application on the following basis:
Note:- In case you selected the wrong city, the order will be marked canceled. Then you have to place another order for your city. City wise installment plans are different.
After placing your order online, Within 24 Hours ZE Nearest Store will Contact you for the collection of below documents.
For Salaried Persons:
1. CNIC copy
2. Latest bill of Electricity
3. Income proof
4. Security cheque
5. Physical verification from credit officer if product amount is greater than Rs. 80,000
6 (a) 1 person guarantee with CNIC copy, signature & thumb impression if
product amount is less than Rs. 30,000
6 (b) 2 person guarantee with CNIC copy, signature & thumb impression if
product amount is greater than Rs. 30,000
Documents processing charges will be applied and communicated by RD Outlets Team
1) ZE management reserves the right to reject an application/Order request for any reason whatsoever.
2) The process will start after submission of all the required documents from the applicant.
3) Advance Payment must be through crossed cheque/bank draft /online transfers.
4) Deliveries will be made after the confirmation of the Advance being received only.
5) In case the provided cheque cannot be drawn due to insufficient funds in the applicant’s account, visit charges of PKR. 500/- against cheque bounce have to be paid to the collection officer.
6) In case applicant withdraws his/her application after signing the agreement and paying advance payment, service charges of Rs. 1,500/- will be paid by the applicant.
7) Product Warranty will be claimed directly by the concerned Brand or from its Authorized Service Center according to the standard warranty conditions of the Brand.
8) In case of (Laptops) International Warranty, the customer will contact Installment ZE and will pay one side courier charges to claim the International Warranty.
9) ZE is not providing any insurance coverage/ facility on any item.
10) In case an item supplied is not working after the delivery, customers must inform within 48 hours of the delivery
11) Motorcycles registration charges are to be paid by the applicant as per the current schedule of charges
12) Motorcycle Insurance is the responsibility of the applicant and has to be paid by the applicant. It is highly advisable to ensure the motorcycle before bringing it on the road.